Elderly Care Services
We understand that as people age, their capabilities may change. Spectrum offers Elderly Care Services to assist your elderly loved ones, while encouraging them to maintain their independence as much as possible. These services are provided by qualified Home Health Aides who have been background screened in compliance with all County and State Regulations. All providers are fully trained in basic first aid and certified in CPR. Caregivers are not only licensed and insured, they are also kind, compassionate and professional. They truly put the care in Home Health Care!
- Family has opportunity to interview caregivers
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Errands and shopping in private vehicle
- Medical appointments and reminders
- Play a game or enjoy conversation
- Best prices in your area
- Live in available. ☺
Contact us today to receive information on Elderly Care Services.
* Caregivers cannot provide medical or hands-on care.